Sunday, September 29, 2013

What this blog will be about

This blog is a purely only outdoors blog, about the New England outdoors. I have lots of experiences to share and tell about skiing, fishing, clamming and much much more, all right here in New England. I ski almost every weekend at a place called Sugarbush, in central Vermont, near fayston, warren and waistfield.
It is two mountains, offering up 7 double blacks, 14 NAMED glades, and many other blues, greens, and a big back country valley known as slide brook. It has in total 111 trails, and consisits of two mountains. MT Ellen and Lincoln peak. I will get into more detail about Sugarbush another time, and maybe have a mountain review. I do not always go up to Vermont in the winter time though, Vermont also has lots of cliff jumping spots, streams for fly fishing, and beautiful mountains to hike. Now moving away from Vermont, down to Massachusetts where I live. In the main part of Massachusetts there is not a lot do, so on the weekends in the fall and spring and summer, I canoe and fish around the area in which I live. In the summer though, I am down on the cape a lot of the time. Down there, I sail, go clamming, bogey board, kayak and much much more. I have lots of stories about this stuff as well, in which I am very eager to share. I know my blog does not say this, but occasionally I go out west to ski there. I will post stories about the out west, but not as frequent as the stories here, in New England. I hope you stay tuned to see what stories I have on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment